On a country road towards the end of day, two friends wait for a man named Godot to arrive. By nightfall they’re still waiting. That’s how Beckett’s classic play unfolds but how does that kind of absurdity and humor play out in your life?
This is the question we’re posing to you in our “It’s SO Beckett” Contest!
How to enter:
- Tell us a story of an experience in your life that is so absurd it seems like it was lifted directly from a Samuel Beckett play.
- Finish the testimonial with the line “…it’s SO Beckett.”
- Post your story via text or video in the comments section of this post OR send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “It’s SO Beckett” in the subject line.
- Two winners will be selected and will be notified between the dates of October 31-Nov 3
- Please submit entries by October 30th
Best of luck!