1. Experience, as WBUR described her, “one of Boston’s most important writers.” Melinda Lopez both wrote and performs Mala!
2. It’s a performance that allows audience members to connect with the emotions of how love and loss brings family together.
3. The Boston Globe calls it a “piercingly honest, exquisitely moving new solo play.”
4. The Metrowest Daily News calls it “a courageous performance.”
5. It’s a great way to prepare for the coming Winter. WBUR said it’s, “brimming with humor, frustration and honesty as biting as the wind, snow and Arctic fantasy that blow through it.”
6. Limited seating in a small black box theater and tickets are going fast!
7. Support local talent! The World on Stage includes Boston artists as well.
8. Boston Magazine wrote a fascinating profile of Melinda Lopez in which they offered that Mala “might be her most profound work yet.”
9. Where else can you see an artist this weekend that was given a shout-out by President Obama?
10. October 28, 2016 was officially proclaimed as Melinda Lopez day by the city of Boston and Mayor Marty Walsh! Click here to read the Boston Globe Article about this prestigious honor.
Mala runs through November 20th in the Emerson/Paramount Center in downtown Boston. Get tickets today.